I am obsessed with flatbread. I use it for bread which means I wrap it, toast it, layer it. I make croutons for soup, wedges for dipping appetizers, and my very favorite use as a pizza crust.
Recently, I found that Stonefire now makes a mini Naan Bread. What? Yum! Time to grab the remaining tomatoes and basil out of the garden and turn my favorite “go to” lunch, a caprese wrap, into a warm mini pizza.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place Naan bread on baking sheet.
- Brush dipping oil over bread.
- Divide the tomatoes evenly between the bread.
- Sprinkle the fresh basil over tomatoes followed by the cheese.
- Place in oven until cheese is melted, 8 – 10 minutes.