SALMON SLIDERS – marinated salmon fillet served with sliced cucumbers and a creamy dill sauce.
On the bottom of a slider roll layer a fillet, add thinly sliced cucumber slices, drizzle with dill sauce, place on the bun top. Serve with sweet potato fries or potato chips.
Healthy, nutritious, light and so fresh. It’s simply delicious! – Ella
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
• 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
• 1 tablespoons chopped capers
In a small bowl, combine the sour cream, lemon juice, dill, capers, and ¼ teaspoon each salt and pepper.